Ms. Macker is a civil litigator who is experienced in representing both Plaintiffs and Defendants in a wide variety of business disputes, including real estate, labor and employment, and contract. Prior to joining CHPL, Caitlin’s practice focused on professional liability claims and claims against public entities. Ms. Macker gained experience representing public entities, such as the County of Los Angeles, in civil rights and negligence matters. Ms. Macker also represented design professionals in construction defect claims, which gave her experience representing small businesses in construction litigation. Ms. Macker now focuses on representation of local businesses, including project owners, restaurants, breweries, and corporations in litigation ranging from contract disputes to tort and employment disputes.
Ms. Macker spends her free time coaching the University of California, San Diego’s Mock Trial team and organizing national intermural tournaments for aspiring trial attorneys. Caitlin is an avid animal lover and can be seen often with Dune, her rescue dog from Thailand, at mock trial tournaments and around the San Diego community.
- California State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Hon. J. Clifford Wallace Chapter, American Inns of Court (Associate)
- American Bar Association
- University of California, San Diego Mock Trial Team (Head Coach 2016 – present)
- American Institute of Architects, Palomar Chapter (2016-2017)
- B.A., Boston University (2013)
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law (2016)
12340 El Camino Real, Suite 430
San Diego, CA 92130